Eden Roc Hotel and Resort has become known for its stunning beachside decadence, incredible bars and restaurants, and unbeatable location in the heart of Miami Beach. Guests who stay here can take advantage of beautiful rooms with sweeping ocean views, delicious food and an array of relaxing spa treatments. In addition, they offer fantastic customer service for any needs. You can stay where countless celebrities have gathered for a marvelous ocean-side vacation.
Accommodation type: 4-star hotel
No. of Rooms & Suites: 631 guest rooms, including 96 suites
Pricing: Prices for rooms typically ranges from $282 to $598
High season: May-August is the high season, although weather is splendid year-round
Nearest airport: Miami International Airport
Suitable for: couples, honeymooners, business
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- North America’s Leading Beach Resort (three years in a row)
- Top 50 Hotels Worldwide 2016
The Eden Roc Resort has become an icon of opulence, sophistication, and relaxation in Miami, Florida. Opened in 1956, the beachfront resort became an almost instant draw for celebrities, movie stars, and socialites. Morris Lapidus originally designed the hotel, who is famed for his designs of Saks Fifth Avenue and Macy’s in New York, as well as several other luxury hotels. However, it was renovated and expanded in 2008.
Eden Roc combines Miami’s classic tropical theme with upscale decadence. It offers 631 guest rooms and three different pools to choose from. There is a variety of different guest rooms within the Ocean Tower, offering stunning views of the crystal blue ocean. They may also choose rooms at the equally beautiful bi-loft level. All rooms include floor-to-ceiling windows, flat screen televisions, 24-hour room service, and 24-hour concierge.
- Nobu Miami Restaurant. During a stay at Eden Roc, guests have an array of some of the hottest dining options in Miami right at their feet. Loyal followers of renowned Chef Nobu Matsuhisa travel from all over the world to eat the truly delectable and unique Japanese-fusion cuisine.
- Malibu Farm. Those seeking creative and delicious organic options will be excited by this new addition. It’s a sister restaurant to Helene Henderson’s renown organic restaurant in California. Perched right on the Atlantic Ocean, Malibu Farm will focus on healthy and creative dishes with a “farm to table” mentality. It uses organic and farm-fresh ingredients, locally grown.
- Bar Nobu. After an afternoon or evening of incredible dining, guests may visit the popular venue for a hand-crafted cocktail and dessert. It’s a perfect mix of stunning architecture and design and relaxing beach lounge vibe. Bar Nobu is enjoyable at any time of day. However, it is most popular at Tanoshi Hour, or happy hour, which begins at 10 P.M. nightly.
The hotel offers a number of other amenities:
- 24-hour fitness center
- personal trainers
- child care services
- pet-friendly rooms
- weekly Sunday Brunch
- paddleboard rentals
- jet-ski rentals
- Complimentary use of Press Reader for access to over 7,000 news publications
- car rental
- business center
- Starbucks on-site
- multi-lingual staff
- wedding planning services
All guests can savor an excellent complimentary breakfast served in the Nobu Restaurant each morning. The restaurant is known for classic American meals with signature Japanese touches. It makes for a truly inventive meal each time.
The hotel has a state of the art spa and wellness center, offering massages, fitness classes, spa treatments and more. Book a two-night stay at Eden Roc and gain access to two 50-minute spa treatments of your choosing, unlimited yoga and fitness classes and, of course, breakfast included.
The resort offers special promotions as well. Residents of Florida will receive up to 25% off of the best available room rate, as well as complimentary valet parking and daily buffet breakfast, served in the Nobu Restaurant. AAA members can also reap the benefits of a special promotion, offering up to 25% off plus daily buffet breakfast for two when booking a stay. AARP Members can receive the same deal with a promotion of their own.
The address of the resort is 4525 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida. You can contact someone at the hotel 24 hours a day, and the staff is happy to give detailed directions from anywhere in Miami upon request. For guests who are arriving in Miami by plane, the Miami International Airport would be the best choice. From there, the resort is conveniently close, and it’s only a short drive or cab ride away. The hotel also provides a private marina with yacht dockage. Therefore, if you wish to arrive by boat, it is possible.
Main Attractions around Eden Roc
You can find this exquisite hotel in the heart of Miami Beach, right on the water’s edge. It’s one of the highlights of Miami. South Beach is one of the city’s most popular attractions, known for year-round bikini weather, warm, turquoise waters, and wild nightlife.
Art Deco District
The Art Deco District is a classic look into Miami’s history and an exciting place to explore. The district is known for its gorgeous collection of beautifully restored buildings from the 1920s and 1930s. Rows and rows of pastel-colored buildings create a colorful scene that is unique to Miami. For those with a special interest in architecture, don’t miss the famous Colony Hotel, Waldorf Towers or the Breakwater.
Ocean Drive runs parallel to Collins Avenue. Both of these streets hug the beautiful Atlantic coast and make for fascinating drives or walks. Both Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue hold upscale dining options, fabulous shopping, and great views.
If you are seeking an unforgettable vacation in a resort that epitomizes both opulence and utter relaxation, look no further than Eden Roc Hotel. It’s in the heart of one of the country’s most exciting and beautiful beachside cities. This breathtaking resort is one of the most well-known in all of Miami and has been visited by countless celebrities. With sweeping ocean views, incredible rooms and unparalleled amenities and service, the Eden Roc Hotel is difficult top, except perhaps the Intercontinental. Please share your own personal experiences, thoughts or questions below.