Think you’re a decent writer and a passionate traveler? Want to combine these two and test the waters in becoming a travel writer? This is your opportunity to showcase your skills, promote your proses and capture the attention of publishers!
It’s our mission to help young talents get the exposure they need to jump start their career as travel writers, journalists or bloggers. Luxury Travel is your platform to exhibit your work, honed by our dedicated team of editors to bring out the best of your writing. You don’t have to be an acclaimed writer to get published on our travel blog. We encourage writers of all backgrounds to submit their travel articles.
In exchange for your contribution, we’ll supply invitations to networking events, contacts to further your career – even the odd complimentary trip to review destinations, accommodation and products on behalf of Luxury Travel!
How to contact us:
Please use the contact form or email us at email@example.com with the subject line: Guest Post for LuxuryTravel.
- Tell us a few things about yourself.
- Share one or two titles of your proposed article.
- Add a few links to your previous posts.
Topics we’d like to see:
- Real experiences. If you’re a backpacker, traveller, or guide, we’d love to hear about your amazing experiences. We also appreciate original photos, interviews, and stories.
- Travel Tips. We love articles that share thoughtful health & travel advice (e.g. how to pack for a safari, best ways to sleep on a plane, etc.)
- Destinations and Itineraries. Tell us what’s worth visiting. We particularly appreciate special insights and information about places that are off the beaten track.
- In-depth guides.
Check out our blog to get a sense of our writing style and the topics that we cover.
Here are a few of our favorite articles:
- Swimming with Dolpins in Florida: 15 Unforgettable Places
- Five Strange Places you Should See
- Into the Heart of Africa
Want to write for us? Contact the editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review your guest post requests as soon as possible. We apologize in advance for missing any emails and strongly recommend that you send us a reminder.
If your pitch is accepted we will get back to you via email to provide additional information and editorial guidelines.
Once you submit your draft our editors will review it send feedback & suggestions. We receive a lot of guest posting requests and do our best to reply to all of them. Sadly, our editors are only human. Please bear with us J!
What we get:
- Awesome stories for our readers.
- The opportunity to showcase great destinations around the world.
What you get:
- A chance to share your experience with like-minded people.
- A link to your blog and/or social profile in the author bio section and a chance to create meaningful connections with other travellers.
- Exposure & a chance to expand your writing portfolio.
Comments or questions are welcome.