If you want to explore the Big Apple, the best way to do it is to pick one of the many NYC helicopter tours available. There’s no better way to admire New York City’s landmarks, topography, and skyscrapers.
The following NYC helicopter tours are the most popular ones that both tourists and locals seem to can’t get enough of. There are NYC helicopter tours for two, there are also helicopter tours for groups and also sightseeing tours available depending on what you’d like to get from your New York visit.
1. Manhattan Helicopter Ride
If you love to experience a bird’s eye view of New York Harbor, the Statue of Liberty in its full splendor and other important landmarks that the isle of Manhattan has to offer you, then this tour is your best bet.
Address: Helicopter Flight Services, Downtown Manhattan Heliport, Pier 6, East River New York, NY 10004
Phone: (888) 809 1079
- Operation Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Customer Service Hours: Monday – Sunday: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Rules: There is no parking at the heliport
Click here to find out more information about this tour.
2. Private Helicopter Tours NYC
This is a very interactive and intimate experience to enjoy New York’s best-known landmarks on your own. The modern, luxurious helicopters will also make the tour worthwhile and the company offers narrated tours in nine languages.
Address: Located at 6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004.
Phone: (888) 376 8935 or (646) 395 3639
Hours: it depends on the client’s wishes
Rules: Call any of the numbers listed above to book a private tour.
Check the website here.
3. Cheapest Helicopter Ride NYC
Ready to be dazzled by New York City and its famous landmarks? The NewYorkHelicopter.com tours will take care of all that. Safe flights, different tour times that adapt to your budget and amazing landmarks are waiting for you. The packages and tour options are also incredibly affordable so if you want to see the best of NYC and not spend a fortune on a helicopter ride, this is your chance to do so.
Address: 6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004
Phone: (212) 361 6060
Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm; Sunday: Closed
- A child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child with an adult at no additional charge.
- Prices and tour schedules are subject to change without notice.
- 48-hour notice is required to change or cancel any bookings or reservations made.
You can check the website here.
4. Best Helicopter Tour NYC
This tour focuses on incredible New York landscapes, you can enjoy comfortable seating and large windows making your sightseeing experience feel absolutely incredible.
Address: Downtown Manhattan Heliport: Pier 6 East River between South Street Seaport and Staten Island Ferry, New York, New York, 10004
Phone: (212) 812 2700
Hours: Monday through Saturday- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Rules: Online tickets are non-refundable and can be redeemed up to ONE YEAR from date of purchase.
Click here to find out more about this tour.
5. Helicopter Ride NYC Price
Liberty Helicopters is the only company in the Big Apple that can fly 1000 feet from the Statue of Liberty so if you want to get a good glimpse of this famous NYC monument, this tour is definitely the right choice that you can make.
Address: Downtown Manhattan Heliport, 6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004
Phone: (800) 542 9933
Hours: Mon-Sat from 9:00am – 6:30pm (last flight 6pm) and Closed Sundays.
- Reservations are mandatory for all helicopter tours
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable
- US residents must bring valid government issued photo id
- Non US residents must bring valid government issued passport
Click here to reach the website.
6. Big Apple Helicopter Tour
This amazing tuor offers customers the possibility to admire iconic landmarks as well as the scenic view of the Big Apple; all of this and more important famous buildings and tourist attractions can be viewed from above.
Address: Downtown Manhattan Heliport located at Pier 6 and the East River
Phone: 0800 188 4613
Hours: Flights depart daily from 9.00am – 4.00pm.
- You have to book a date in advance
- The maximum weight allowance for a passenger is 350lbs
- There will be a maximum of 6 persons per flight
Click here for more details.
7. Romantic NYC Helicopter Rides
If you want an unusual, original, extravagant wedding ceremony, why not go for this tour? You will have a wedding ceremony on a private helicopter flight while looking at New York’s most famous landmarks. That’s an experience you will never forget.
Address: 6 E River Piers, New York, NY 10004
- Bring government-issued Photo ID
- Any cancellation of the tour outside 24 hours of tour date is subject to a $25 per person cancellation fee
Click here to find out more.
8. NYC Helicopter Tours for Two
This is one of the most private, romantic NYC helicopter tours that lasts around 20 minutes and it’s the perfect choice for an anniversary, special occasion, birthday etc. If you two are visiting New York for the first time, this tour will offer you a bird’s eye view over the city that never sleeps.
Address: Downtown Manhattan Heliport
Phone: It will appear on your confirmation voucher
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm, last flight at 5pm; Saturday – 9am to 6pm, last flight at 5:30pm
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
Click here to find out more about this tour.
9. Helicopter Ride NYC Groupon
You can find some amazing deals on helicopter rides NYC on Groupon. Why not enjoy an aerial view of New York while saving plenty of money? You can sometimes find 50% off NYC helicopter tours so keep an eye out to strike a great bargain.
- Within 1 day of purchase, you can cancel an order in My Groupons
- Once you view your voucher, you can’t cancel your order
Click here to go to the website.
10. NYC Helicopter Tour Deals
Why you should choose this option: there are many awesome tour deals that you can take advantage of. Get rid of the crowded streets of New York City and experience its most famous gems (the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Chrysler Building) and other popular skyscrapers and landmarks from way above. Your Heliport fees and fuel surcharge fees are included in the price.
Address: Suite 211, 801 W. Adams St Chicago Il 60607
Phone: (888) 992 3736 or (312) 267 2579 (outside U.S.)
Hours: Tours are available Monday – Saturday from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Children under 2 years old ride free (make sure to bring their birth certificate)
- Wear loose comfortable clothing, suitable to the weather on the day
- 6 passenger limit per flight
Click here to find out more details about available tours.
11. NYC Helicopter Night Tours
New York isn’t called “the city that never sleeps” for nothing. Experience New York during nighttime. There are plenty of things to see on this tour from Central Park, the Hudson River, Ground Zero, Time Warner Center and many other interesting landmarks that the Big Apple has to offer to its audience. A ride with the water taxi is also included in the price so why not enjoy New York at its finest during the evening? This is by far one of the best NYC helicopter tours out there.
Address: Pier 17, South Street Seaport, New York, NY
Phone: 1. 888.VISIT. NY (for U.S.A. and Canada) or +1.888.847.4869 (international)
- A one-hour boat cruise is included in the price
- A champagne toast is also included in the fee
- The fuel surcharge and the helicopter fees are also included in the final price
- A maximum of 6 persons per ride is accepted
- You must bring a valid photo ID with you
- Children under the age of 2 can ride free of charge on the tour
- Must pass through a metal detector
- You can bring your own personal camera but it will also have to go through a metal detector
Click here if you are interested in finding out more information about this tour.
NYC helicopter tours offer many flexible packages, hours and stunning views. You can save some money if you choose Groupon or other NYC helicopter tour deals and you can also have a very special wedding ceremony if you go for a romantic NYC helicopter ride.
You can enjoy a private tour, an NYC helicopter tour for two or ride with 5-6 other people and admire some stunning views. There are plenty of choices available; you just have to pick the one that’s best suited for your needs and budget.